This section contains four different pages/categories, as detailed below:
- A central research interest involves organizational research, industrial sociology and the transatlantic cultural industries.
- A second one relates to reception studies: fan communities and their activities, as well as the notions of ‘mainstream’/‘cult’.
- A third research interest is linked to the marketing strategies utilised to sell Films and TV programmes worldwide.
- Transmedia constitutes a fourth research axis, as BWLDK is co-editing a special issue and collective book on the subject.
- Courses Taught
- Courses Designed
- Seminars Organised
- Papers Presented
- University Talks
- Edited Academic Books and Special Issues
- Book Sections and Academic Articles
- Encyclopedia Entries and Definitions