The Rise of Transtexts Published One Month Earlier and Has a Cover!
My apologies for not writing a new entry in this blog for so long… I’ve been busy with finishing the book (and working on other projects… more soon)
I am proud to announce that The Rise of Transtexts, which I have been working on for three years (and with Mélanie for nearly as long), based on an eponymous study day proposal I had prepared for my university in late 2012, is now finished, and now has an official cover, which I am happy to formally present here!
Furthermore, the book, which is now finished,will be published one month ahead of schedule, on 3 October 2016!
If you would like more details about the book, including reviews, the Table of Content, and the fields it intervenes with within Performing Arts and Social Science, you can find it here:
The book can also be found on various platforms, such as amazon in your country, and will be released shortly:
More news soon, and my thanks to Mélanie and to the wonderful contributors of this book, from three different continents; America, Europe and Oceania:
• Paul Booth: DePaul University
• Aaron Delwiche: University of Washington
• Toby Miller: UC Riverside / Murdoch University
• Sam Ford: Western Kentucky University
• Jennifer Jacobs Henderson: Trinity University
• Matt Hills: Aberystwyth University
• Henry Jenkins: University of Southern California
• Simone Knox: University of Reading
• Hélène Laurichesse: ESAV / Université Toulouse II
• Geoffrey Long: professional, book series editor for MIT
• Denzell Richards: University of East Anglia
• Louisa Ellen Stein: Middlebury College